Tuesday, September 4, 2007

still with the SK

Do you still remember my comments about some SK officials? I posted it in my blog about two weeks (just in case you want to check, here's the link).

I think I mentioned that aside from the usual pa-liga, some SK officials are also into the installation of welcome signs in their barangays. Just wondering what has that to do with youth development? (guidance I guess?). Proof to tell, here's a pix (two actually) of a welcome sign in a certain barangay (don't look for the name I made sure I erased it before uploading it here). Need I say more? And note that there 156 more barangays wherein their SKs could possibly have the same project.

But to be fair, there are other SK officials who are doing a nice job and I intend to post their work here. It's just that I can't find the connection between youth development and welcome signs.

To be fair (again), it's not only in Calbayog. It also happens in other parts of the country where the SK has not been a good performer.

No comments: